Tuesday, March 11, 2014

So Happy!

My niece, Makenzie, is so happy and full of giggles most of the time.  I love this sweet photo of her and her bother (my nephew).  I took this photo of them outside so I would have good light, and hung a piece of unbleached muslin behind them as a backdrop.  I don't iron the fabric.  If you place it far enough behind the subject, you can leave it wrinkled.  I just roll it in a ball when I'm finished, and place it in a large garbage bag until I need it again.

I created this layout using the March kit from C'est Magnifique.  The paper used is the beautiful collection from UHK, a Polish manufacturer.  The beautiful teals (one of my favorite colors) are stunning, but I also like the neutral backgrounds that are perfect for making it your own by using mists, ink, etc.  This kit is sold out, but the paper and add-ons are available HERE in the C'est Magnifique Store.




Here are a few close-ups:





Thanks for stopping by today.  I am already busy working with the April kit.  I will be posting a peek at that kit in just a few days.  It's a totally different look, but one you will love!

~Valerie

No comments: