Sunday, March 30, 2014

A Touch of Refinement

The April Kit from C'est Magnifique Kits is being revealed today and it sure is beautiful.  Here's a look at the entire kit, "A Touch of Refinement":




The beautiful paper is from Riddersholm and is a collection of soft blues and deep plums, with lots of brown distressing.  The copper flowers are such a perfect match.

I created this layout using a photo of my nieces.  I titled it "Pretty" (because they are so pretty) using one of the tags printed on the paper.  The chipboard frame is from Blue Fern Studios (Small Circle Flourish) and is in the April Mixed Media Kit, which has already sold out. 


I love to use the monthly add-ons when creating with my kit each month.  A few Kits, Flower Add-ons and Embellishment Add-ons are available in the Store. 

Have a great day!

~Valerie

No comments: