Saturday, November 30, 2013

December Memories

Now that Thanksgiving is over, it's time to start thinking about Christmas (at least for me).  I have already done some shopping and have all my Christmas cards made.

Using Christmas paper to create layouts really helps me get in the spirit of Christmas.  This time of year I love to look through photos from the past and select a few to use for layouts.  When our granddaughter, Eryn, was young, it was our tradition to visit the Franklin Park Conservatory each year.  We would always take a photo of her in front of this beautiful display of poinsettias. 

 photo file_zpsf05aacea.jpg 

I created this layout using the December Kit from C'est Magnifique Kits.   The kit is very appropriately titled Holiday Magic.  I love the beautiful paper in the kit from Inkido and KaiserCraft.  Here's a look at the kit.  It's a beautiful collection of Christmas and winter goodies!

Enjoy what's left of your weekend!  Today was filled with college football and thankfully our Ohio State Buckeyes beat the team up north.  A win is a win........even if it's only by 1 point.  But honestly, that's just too close for me.  

~~~Valerie

No comments: