Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Sketch Challenges

Today I would like to share with you a couple of sketch challenges that will be going on the entire month of December.  So whether you get to them early in the month, or fit them in at the end of the month, we sure hope you will participate.

The first sketch challenge is from Blue Fern StudiosHere is a link to the challenge on the Blue Fern Blog.



The second sketch challenge is from C'est Magnifique Kits. Both sketches are designed by the amazing Michele SinghHere is a link that will take you to challenge on the C'est Magnifique blog.


I know that December is a crazy month when we all try to do way more than is humanly possible in our effort to create the perfect Christmas.  But I'm determined to take some time for myself to create, and I hope you will, too.  It's the only thing that keeps me sane sometimes!

~~~Valerie

No comments: