Monday, November 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Boys!

Today I want to wish a Happy Birthday to 3 special Cavaliers - yes they all 3 celebrate birthdays on Nov. 18th.  First is Chester, a beautiful tri-color who is celebrating his 7th birthday today.  Chester was our foster for 6 wonderful months and we loved every minute spent with him.  He is now living in his forever home in Kentucky with a wonderful family who loves him very much.  They sent me a video of Chester today, and it brought tears to my eyes.  He looks so cute and very happy.  We miss him every day, but are so thrilled that he brings so much joy to his new family.

How could you not fall in love with this beautiful face?


Also celebrating their 5th birthday today is our sweet Cavalier, Kiefer (on the left)
 and his brother, Henley (on the right). 


Kiefer is having a good day so far, and loves that he gets to be at home with his mama today.  That makes me happy, too!  I'm sure we will spoil him just a little today. 

Here's Kiefer when he was just a puppy.  It's hard to believe we've had him for almost 5 years. 


I hope happy puppy photos make you smile today.
~~~Valerie

3 comments:

Davi said...

Tooo Sweet makes you smile ;)

Vicky Alberto said...

Ohhh soooo cute!!!

Anita at Hungry Couple said...

A belated happy birthday! Hadley will be 5 next month and I don't know where the time has gone. I didn't realize you'd gotten another one although, who can blame you! ;)