Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A Sketch Challenge for October

C'est Magnifique Kits has posted their sketch challenge on the blog.  A link to all the information can be found in the left sidebar of their blog.  Here's the sketch we're working with in October.  It's one of my favorites:


I created this layout using the sketch, the October Kit, and a photo my niece, Callie.  You can't help but be happy when you see her smile!  


 I used the She Art stencil that is in the kit, along with some texture paste.  I colored it a light pink using the spray that is in the kit.  Just put some texture paste on a craft sheet, add a little mist, and stir it up well, until you don't see any white.  If you want it darker, add a little more mist.  If you got it too dark, just add a little more texture paste.


I hope you will find time to participate in the sketch challenge.  There is an awesome prize available to the winner, chosen by a random draw.  

~~~Valerie

No comments: