Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Kiefer Joe

Hi everyone!

If you know me, you probably know my sweet little Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Kiefer.  He is my constant companion and loves to sleep in his bed under my scrap table.  A friend of mine lost their 16 year old dog last week, so I am wanting to hug him just a little bit more lately (something he is not really fond of).  If you have have a pet, you know how much joy they can add to your life.


I have created this layout using the May Kit from C'est Magnifique Kits.  
The paper this month is from Pion Designs of Sweden.  I love the beautiful soft colors.


Here are a couple of close-ups.  I love the little bits of pastel yellow that is in the kit. 
It just adds a little happiness to the layout.



Tomorrow it will be time to show you the very first look at the June Kit from C'est Magnifique.  
I hope you'll stop by to see what's in store for June.  

~Valerie

No comments: