Saturday, February 1, 2014

February Sketch Challenges

I thought I would start out the week with a couple of sketches for you.  First up is the sketch from C'est Magnifique Kits.  They always have such awesome sketches each month and this one is no exception:



I created a very simple layout using the sketch, the February kit, "An Aura of Romance",  and a photo of my niece, Callie.  This was taken after her baptism.  It was so hot in church, and when we moved outside and sat her in the grass, she had this big, beautiful smile on her face.  It was so precious.  I love how you can see her toes from beneath her dress.






Blue Fern Studios has also posted their February sketch on the blog, along with some awesome examples from the design team.



You can find all the details for the C'est Magnifique Sketch HERE on their blog, and the Blue Fern Blog details can be found HERE.  I hope you'll take some time in February to enter the sketch challenges!

~~~Valerie

1 comment:

KarenB said...

Oh, Callie is just adorable! I love how you used the pale neutral stripes with colourful flowers, it's a lovely combination.