Saturday, July 6, 2013

Happiness

Hi all.  I hope your weekend was a great one.  My husband and I enjoyed our 4-day weekend to both relax and catch up on a few things.  Plus, we made our first venture to Ikea, a 2 hour drive in torrential rain, only to find out they didn't have what we wanted in stock.  It was packed, too.  One of the sales associates told us that they had a record-setting weekend (holiday, everyone off work, and it has rained all weekend).  Now we'll have to wait about 5 weeks before we get back there, because our summer weekends are pretty much all filled.  Oh well, we will eventually get the bookcases we've been wanting to put in the office.

Today I wanted to share a layout that I created using several pieces of Blue Fern Studios Chipboard.  This is my niece, Makenzie, walking UP the sliding board instead of sliding down.  I remember as a child how much fun it was to go up.


 A few close-ups:



This layout was created using the July Sketch at Blue Fern Studios.  Head over to the blog to get all the details.  You have the entire month of July to enter.

No comments: