Saturday, February 23, 2013

Kitty Kisses

Hi everyone!  I hope you're having a great weekend.  I spent the morning making birthday cards at a crop, and the afternoon celebrating my niece's birthday.  Happy 6th birthday Makenzie!  

The C'est Magnifique Kits are selling out so quickly lately, but I wanted to give you just a peek at the March kit.  Even though the kit is already sold out, the paper is still available in the store.  It's a from a Canadian manufacturer, Magenta, and I really loved working with it.  Here's a look at the paper:


I created this layout using a photo of my niece, Abby, sharing a kitty kiss. 


I love these colors!  I swiped a Tim Holtz distressed ink pad over the edges of the flower to add some color. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

~~~Valerie

1 comment:

Susann said...

Very nice Layout and such a sweet picture!
Greetings, Susann