Monday, February 11, 2013

Blue Fern Studios Blog Hop Winner!

A big thanks to all of you who participated in the very first Blue Fern Studios Blog Hop!  Thank you also for all your kind comments.  I read every one of them.  I hope that by participating in the blog hop you were able to find some awesome ways to use chipboard on your projects.  

As promised, I now want to announce the winner of my giveaway to one of those who left a comment on my blog:


Entry # 19, chosen from the eligible comments, belongs to Magis, from Russia:


Congratulations Magis!  You have won this beautiful collection of Blue Fern Studios chipboard.



Please send me an e-mail at: valerie{at}bluefernstudios.com within the next 7 days to claim your prize.

~~~Valerie

2 comments:

Ирина - Magis said...

Я очень - очень рада!!!
Огромнейшее спасибо , приз замечательный!

Amanda said...

aww wow what a beauitful gift it is. i also need to have it one.
Dhow cruise Dubai