Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Some Good News to Share


I am pleased to announce that I am the Design Team Coordinator for Blue Fern Studios.  This brand new company has been started by my dear friend, Leslie Kammerdiener.  They have the most elegant chipboard that I have ever seen!  The first retailer to sell chipboard from Blue Fern Studios is the C'est Magnifique Kits Store.  

Michele Singh is the very talented designer of these chipboard pieces.  Visit Michele's blog, Design Honey, by Sunday, January 6th for a chance at winning some Blue Fern Studios Chipboard.



Not only do I get to create with this stunning chipboard, I also get to work with a top-notch design team!   These designers are awesome:


I'm so excited to get creating with some Blue Fern Chipboard!

~~~Valerie

1 comment:

Keren Tamir said...

amazing news Valerie!! you will be one busy gal!!