Friday, January 25, 2013

Pure Joy

Oh my, it is so beautiful here.  It's been snowing all morning and since I get to spend the entire day inside, I love it!  I'm excited to finally share with you a peek at the February kit from C'est Magnifique Kits.  The colors are beautiful and it was wonderful to work with this line of paper from Maja Designs.

"Pure Joy"

My niece, Callie, is such a sweet little girl, and really is a pure joy to all of us who know and love her.  I know many scrappers say that they can't use purple, but this kit is sure to change your mind.  These shades of purple, combined with the soft neutrals, works perfectly!



The entire line of Maja Designs paper is available in the C'est Magnifique Store:

Check back tomorrow when I can show you the entire kit.   Have a great Friday!

~~~Valerie



No comments: