Friday, March 27, 2015

Waiting for some Inspiration to come my way

I must admit.....I have been in a slump when it comes to creating layouts.  It has been something that I have loved for 15 years, and for some reason, I am just not feeling the passion right now.  I haven't given up creating, though.  I am enjoying my art journals and making cards.  Lots of cards.  Lots of art journaling. 

At first I felt bad about it (but not for very long).  I look at it as relief from monotony.  I go through stages, and I imagine most of you do, too.  What gets you inspired?  What does it take to get your fired up?  For me, one thing that really helps is something NEW!!   

That's why I am looking forward to the new collection from Blue Fern Studios.  The colors are fresh, and the designs are an interesting look back.  Take a look.  I think you will agree.  This image just doesn't convey the true beauty of the paper.  You can see a closer look at each sheet of paper in THIS blog post.  There are also coordinating chipboard pieces and a lovely set of stamps.


What helps when you just don't feel creative?  Do you fret over it, or just go with the flow and wait for inspiration and creativity to return?  I'm pretty sure you will see a layout from me once I get my hands on this paper collection!

1 comment:

Lynette Jacobs said...

That is a gorgeous paper range...I do hope someone in South Africa will stock it.