Monday, December 15, 2014

Blue Fern Studios Announces the 2015 Creative Team

I am very excited to continue in my role as Creative Team Coordinator for Blue Fern Studios in 2015.  Patter Cross will return as the Assistant Coordinator. 

I will have the privilege working with an amazingly talented group of women from all over the world.  Some of them I have worked with before, and I'm looking forward to being inspired by a few designers I have not worked with in the past.  It's an awesome group.  Here they are:

 Angelica Franssen

USA

  Bente Fagerberg

  Sweden

 Einat Kessler 

 Video Educator
Israel

 Elena Morgun

Design Team & Video Educator
Ukraine

 Galina Sazonova

 Russia

 Jelissa Mei

Returning Video Educator
 Singapore

 Karita Vainio

Finland

 Keren Tamir

Returning Designer
 Canada

 Kim Price

 Australia

 Marie Josee Hamel

Returning Designer
 Canada

Melinda Thompson

 Australia
 

Ulrika Blomfelt

  Sweden

Yuko Tanaka

Returning Designer
Japan

Zaneta Glowa

 Sweden

Blue Fern has a lot in store for 2015 and I am so excited to be a part of it!

˜˜˜Valerie

No comments: