Friday, August 30, 2013

Adored

I've not felt well all week, but I'm so excited for the long weekend.  It will be a busy one for us with lots of things planned, but I'm sure it will also be fun!  I just hope I can keep up and shake off this vertigo and nausea.

Just wanted to let you know that C'est Magnifique has revealed it's September Kit today.  It's called "Shabby Dreams" and that's the perfect name for it!  First I'll give you a look at the kit, then show you one of the layouts I created.




Here's a layout I created using a photo of my niece and sweet great-niece.  I think this is such a darling photo of them.


A little bit of hidden journaling........

Some Prima Chipboard and Bling circles

Manor House Flowers

Have a great weekend everyone!  ~~~Valerie

1 comment:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Love your work with the kit, Valerie! Such a sense of style! So sorry about your vertigo. I have suffered with it for years and just had surgery on the offending ear, so I can totally relate to your misery. Hugs