Saturday, May 18, 2013

A Sketch to Share

This month's sketch challenge at C'est Magnifique Kits is unique, at least for me.  I was slightly intimidated by it, because it's not a design I would have come up with on my own.  But that's what Sketch Challenges are for!  Here's the sketch and how I used it.


I used this precious photo of my niece, Makenzie, for the sketch layout.  I still like to call her Makenzie, but she told me she likes "Kenzie" better.  She already has quite a mind of her own.


I used the May kit to create this layout.  It is one of my favorite kits......ever.  I love the colors.  I just checked and there is one left in the C'est Magnifique Store

You have until the end of May to complete the Sketch Challenge which you can find HERE

1 comment:

Davi said...

Beautiful LO, love the colors and the way your frames your beautiful little niece :)