Friday, January 10, 2014

Best of Times

Just a quick post today to share a design team project for Blue Fern Studios.  I've had the Marion Smith Nirvana collection sitting here for a few weeks, and I was anxious to use it.  So I pulled out my collection of Blue Fern chipboard, and began with the frame, which I painted black.  It's part of the Memory Frames set.  Other chipboard pieces used include the Winter Page Dangles, Ever After Frames, and Berry Stems.

I also got out my box of paint dabbers and used those to paint most of the pieces.  It was really quick, easy, and no mess.  Sometimes I like mess, but it's also nice when there is virtually no clean up involved.  This is a photo of my granddaughter, Eryn, taken last fall at a birthday party. 


Here are a couple of close-ups of the chipboard that I used:




I sure hope you have a great weekend planned!  ~~~Valerie

No comments: