Thursday, January 30, 2014

An Aura of Romance

The title of today's post is also the name of the February Kit from C'est Magnifique.  I love the elegance and romance of this kit.





Here's one of the layouts that I created using the February Kit.  When our granddaughter was younger, it was always a tradition for us to visit the Franklin Park Conservatory during the holidays.  I don't create layouts using only recent photos.  I like to mix it up and pull photos from several years ago and using them.  I think it's more interesting that way.

 
You can find the February kit in the C'est Magnifique Store HERE.  Have a great weekend everyone!

~~~Valerie

1 comment:

Evelyn Walter said...

That´s a very beautiful page! Your layering is great, I like also the choice of colors.
Greetings
Evelyn