Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Sweet Dreams

This is the time of year (the weeks leading up to Christmas) that I love creating Christmas layouts.  It really makes me look forward to Christmas when I look at photos from prior years and remember how much fun it was.  I've loved creating with the December kit from C'est Magnifique and used it to create this layout.  This photo was taken several years ago when my nephew somehow fell sound asleep during our family Christmas gathering.  I think there is nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby.






I stamped on some masking tape using the ink in the kit and added it the layout.  The gold flower was made using a 5-petal punch, a couple of coffee filters, and the beautiful gold Heidi Swapp Colorshine mist in the kit. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  ~~~ Valerie

1 comment: