Monday, July 15, 2013

Wonderful and Amazing

I just realized today that I still have a layout using the July Kit from C'est Magnifique Kits that I haven't yet shown you.  This kit has been one of my favorites.  I think it's because there are 2 completely different lines of paper in the kit.  I loved them both by themselves and combined.  

I wanted to use this photo of my nephew, Trevor, since I thought it would work well with the UHK paper in the kit.  I love this photo and it's totally spontaneous (which makes for the best photos in my opinion).  Trevor is such a special guy and I'm so glad I get to be his aunt.  He is truly 'wonderful and amazing'.  




Today Ce'st Mangifique Kits posted a look at what's coming up in the August Kit on their blog.  I've been working with the kit and the colors are amazing.  Here's the paper that will be in the kit:


It's from Pion Design, a Swedish Manufacturer.   The colors are so soft and sweet.  You can see all the details HERE on the blog.

I hope your week is off to a good start.  As part of my 'downsizing' project, I spent a lot of time this weekend getting ready for an upcoming garage sale with some fellow scrappers.  I can't believe how much stuff I am able to part with!  It sure feels good. 

~~~Valerie

No comments: