Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Little Sweetness

Hi all.  I have a "sweet" layout that I'd like to share today.  This darling little guy is my adorable nephew, Keegan.  Oh my, isn't he just about the sweetest thing you've ever seen?  He's a big boy now (or at least he thinks so) at the young age of almost 2.  I love looking back at infant photos.  


I created this layout with the August kit from C'est Magnifique, along with items from the add-ons.  Here are a couple of close-ups. I seem to be addicted to Inka Gold right now and you will see that I've used it numerous ways on my layout.  It's not in the kit, but just something that I love to use to add to the look of embellishments.  Here I have used a little Old Silver colored Inka Gold on my flower.


 I also used some Inka Gold on this piece of Blue Fern Studios chipboard after I inked it green ink.  


And here I've once again used it on the edges of the flowers.  


Do you have something special that you like to use on your layouts?

This kit from C'est Magnifique will be revealed on July 30th.

~~~Valerie

No comments: