Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Autumn Colors

I absolutely love autumn colors.  They aren't necessarily the colors I use year-round, but once the leaves start to change and the weather gets cooler, I want to scrap with those warm colors we associate with autumn. 

The upcoming November kit from C'est Magnifique is filled with those colors and I love it!  Although I can't post any of my layouts yet, I can give you look at the paper in the kit.  It's the beautiful "Walking in the Forest" collection from Maja Design (Sweden).  This photo doesn't even begin to show the beautiful detail of the paper, but you can see colors:


I can also tell you that there are 2 add-ons available now that go with the kit.  You can see everything including the paper and add-ons in the November Kit section of the store.  Hope you'll take a peek! 

~~Valerie

No comments: