Sunday, August 4, 2013

August Sketch Challenges and New 7 Dots!

I's a beautiful sunny day in central Ohio.  I've spent some time outside with my furry friends (Kiefer and Chester), but have also carved out some time to scrap today.  

Speaking of scrapbooking, I wanted to let you know that Leslie has two of the new lines from 7 Dots in the C'est Magnifique store - Messy Head and 9th Wave (which will be in the October kit).  I can't wait to get my hands on both of them!

 
There's also a great selection of new Prima products in the store, including Stencils, Resist Canvas Sheets & Borders, Stamps, and Metal Pieces

I also wanted to let you know of two sketch challenges that I'm aware of, both lasting the entire month of August, so you have plenty of time to enter.  The first is the Blue Fern Studios sketch challenge, which I love!  Lots of good examples on the their blog, too.  


The second August challenge is the C'est Magnifique Kits challenge.  It's another great sketch by designer Michele Singh.  I love that she has incorporated the little bench that is in the August Kit. You don't need to be a kit subscriber to participate in the challenge, so no excuses for not giving it a go! 


I sure hope you will get a chance to participate in one or both challenges this month.

~~~Valerie



No comments: