Monday, April 29, 2013

Blog Hop Winner Announced!

Good Monday morning everyone!  I had an awesome weekend, and hope yours was a good one, too.  The C'est Magnifique Kits blog hop over the weekend was a huge success.  Thanks to all of you who hopped all over the world.  

Now it's time to announce a winner.  My blog hop post didn't go "live" when it should have.  Isn't there always one in every hop that messes things up?  I thought I had done everything correctly, but the post was saved as a "draft" in Blogger (have you ever done that?) so it didn't go up when it should have.  But the first 15 visitors to the hop left a comment on the post that was at the top of my blog before I got the blog hop posted.  So, of course, all 15 of them were eligible to win the prize, too.

This morning, Random.org selected number 15 as the winner of my prize.  Entry #15 belongs to Lainie Michel. Congratulations Lainie!  Please send me an e-mail with your mailing address so I can get your prize in the mail to you.  If you click to view my profile (in the left sidebar), you will be able to send me an e-mail.

Thanks everyone!  I read each and every comment and you were all so gracious.

~~~Valerie

1 comment:

Ava Gavloski said...

thanks for sharing your inspiration on the hop, and i see you are a blue fern galz.... thinking about... applying
smile